5.20.2012

Hooray for May!

I love May. What's not to love? Beautiful weather! Beautiful flowers. Birthday. Mother's Day. All good things, if you ask me.  :)

Not too much to report on the Konie front. Tom and I have been working A LOT on a big project. More on that in a few weeks. But it's big. Bigger than my normal "look at my updated website" stuff.  :)

C-monkey is as cute as ever. She has been going through a major "only wants mommy" phase, but the past few days have been a lot of laughter and smiles. All good things. I will now leave you with a few of things she has been up to lately.

First: Twirling.  This girl loves to spin. 






Second: Keyboarding. This girl loves her extreme sports, including the ones her Dad makes up for her. Check it.




Finally, this girl loves to climb. Whether it my desk, the step ladder in the pantry, or her shelves in her room. This girl refuses to stay still.

"Now that I've cleared all my toys, let's get going...."

"It's great being small."

"Hey, what are you looking at?"

"Can't you see I'm busy?"

Hope you're all well!

1 comment:

m and c said...

Awesome videos! You guys are hilarious.