5.24.2014

Many months later....

Holy Moly! It's been a while since I've updated this blog. What can I say? Now that I blog for a living, I just rather not do it for a hobby. But for the one person who may still meander to this space, we are alive. And happy.

D-Boy is 9 months old. Close to 10. He's crawling, cruising along furniture, eating up a storm, still waking up too much at night (that's my kids' specialties) and just overall awesome. He's a calm kid, unless you aren't quick enough to put more food on his plate. Then he turns into the hulk. Man, I love him. He's made our family complete.

C-Monkey is wonderful. She turned 3 in March and is just so much fun. And exhausting. But so fun. Her personality kills me (in a good way). Her little voice, her mannerisms, hand gestures, and ability to rationalize her way at any moment. She's a ray of sunshine.

Tom and I are doing good. Business is really good. Always changing, but really good. We're just saving up for a down payment (again) to buy a home next year (again). We're grateful to have a wonderful family renting our condo, and wish we could move sooner, but because we're self employed we'll just have to be patient. It's not my best quality, but I'm working on it. :)

Too much to catch up on, so I'll just leave you with some adorable pics of my kids. Come back in another 10 or so months for another thrilling update. (ahem.)











No comments: