9.08.2013

Oh yeah, and I had a baby....

Obviously I've neglected this blog for quite some time. Which it too bad because a lot has happened since the last post. And I'm not feeling particularly ambitious to give a in-depth post, so it's another bullet list addition. Ready?


  • We moved! We survived. It's nice being in a home with a garage. It's nice not living on the third floor. It's nice having a basement for Cami to play in (even if it's currently occupied by my brother for a little bit). It's nice to be in a quiet neighborhood, closer to family, and all that jazz. But we definitely miss our fabulous neighbors and some of the other things about our condo. It was a wonderful first "home" for us and we feel very blessed.
  • Tom's mom came in town for a visit! She was great helping out with Cami (spoiling her) and being generally awesome. Always sad to say "goodbye."
  • Oh yeah, and we had a baby!

Baby D Konie
Born August 3, 2013
12:00 A.M.
7 lbs 14 oz.
21 1/2" long

The labor was SO much better than last time. If you enjoy birth stories you can read his here.

I'm on my laptop right now which means I don't have access to all the pics we have of our little babe. But luckily Tom dumped all of his mom's photos onto this computer before she left so I can still leave you with some adorableness and other randomosities from the past month or so.  Enjoy:

Just a few hours old.





Yay for grandmas.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on Baby D! I read his birth story and I am so happy for you that things went well and that you are both healthy. He is a beautiful baby boy! Miss you!

Jeff & Liberty said...

Congratulations!!!