12.23.2012

Almost Christmas!?

Well, howdy! Here we are two days away from Christmas. And I'll be honest, it's a lot more fun with a little person around. I'm sure it will be even better next year when she "gets it."

We don't have a lot of plans... just visiting my family, calling Tom's, etc.

In other news: Here are some adorable things to view.

1. C is my future choreographer!


Every time we sit at the table all together C begins this little routine and will keep doing it until we join in (and then keep doing it with us). I love how thought out it is and the facials! She was doing a longer version forever that included some awesome swaying, but once I pulled the video camera out she only did the short version. But she still did several times. Love this girl.

Watch it. Now.

2. C is still our extreme sports girl. 


You should see all the stuff she does with Tom. It terrifies me every. single. day. But she loves it.  Recently Tom took her out to play in the snow and then took her "snow boarding." Pretty sure it's in her future for real.







3. Photo dump. 


Tom just gave me all these photos off his phone. Enjoy.












Merry Christmas, y'all!

2 comments:

Katie Lynn Goudie said...

That last photo is priceless!! Love her love of adventure. Such a dare devil! :)

Karissa said...

Oh my goodness! That video! I just died! It's wonderful!